Annotation Toolbar is not disabled for paticipants

Hi,

I enabled the Annotation Tool from the User Management of our main account and we enabled Annotation for a specific user. When we started the meeting, the participants of the meeting were also able to annotate. We have disabled screen sharing from the participant side.

I had enabled the option : Only the user sharing the option can annotate but still the participants were able to annotate.

How can we disable annotation from the participant side?

Regards
Atul

Hi @helloparent,

For topics unrelated to the Zoom API, we’ll kindly ask that you please reach out to support.zoom.us for these questions.

Thanks,
Will

Hi @will.zoom

I am sorry if its not related to Zoom API. However, pls guide me to the right forum as questions on support.zoom.us dont get answered. We have tried in the past and queries are unanswered even after 6 months of posting.

Regards
Atul

Hey @helloparent,

I am happy to get your support request in the right hands if you share the ticket #.

Thanks,
Tommy

hi @tommy

Below are some of the tickets i had raised on the support forum but never got the answer. Some are automatically marked as solved by zoom because i didn’t reply to automated Zoom emails that ask for status update, as no one responds to them.

Does it still make sense to report a new case there? How will this particular query be resolved now?

@tommy

Awaiting your response. How to resolve this annotation issue?

For reference, we have raised the request on support forum also with id: #7764334

Can we resolve this at the earliest please.

Hey @helloparent,

I have notified our engineering team of this bug. We will investigate the issue and get back to you. (CS-2326)

Thanks for your patience,
Tommy

Hi @tommy

Thank you for the response. Is there any expected timelines for this?

Regards
Atul

Hey @helloparent,

We need some more info to debug this. Can you please provide the, SDK log and SDK version?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy

The SDK version is v5.0.24433.0616 and the annotation option is enabled from the User Management in the login from Zoom Website.

How do I provide the logs which will show the annotation being enabled on the participant side?

Regards
Atul

Thanks @helloparent!

. Here are the instructions to get the SDK log:

Please email the results to developersupport@zoom.us and mention this thread.

We will get back to you once we figure out what the issue is. :slight_smile:

-Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.