My student (guest) shares his screen. I (the host) don’t have the option to annotate. My student clicks on “More” in order to allow annotations, but the option is missing, as are most other options. Student informs me that he is using Zoom web client. I am using Zoom for Windows.
“Enable Annotation for Others” is missing from the “More” menu.
Which Web Client SDK version?
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Host a meeting with video off in Zoom for Windows.
- Under “Security” make sure guests are allowed to share screen.
- Invite a guest who is using Zoom web client.
- Guest begins screen share.
- Host attempts to annotate, but option is missing.
- Guest tries to allow others to annotate, but option is missing.