API Add Meeting registration Can null email or don't send email?

i want create custom app using zoom api and sdk i don’t want to send email registraton to user but i have join_url from registrant api what should i do

Hey @promhuadz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. You’ll want to communicate this join_url to a participant in some manner. If you don’t use email, you would want to send it via Chat or Text. If your user has an account on your app, you can make that link the href for a Join Meeting button.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

but create registrant api require email . now i create registrant with fake email because some user not provide email . which way is right?

Hey @promhuadz,

Got it, thanks for clarifying. You can indeed provide a fake email for that field if you aren’t going to use it. From there, just make sure that you are passing the unique join_url to your registrants so they are able to join otherwise they won’t have any meeting details.

Thanks,
Max

Thank for useful information ,

Hey @promhuadz,

I’m glad that was valuable! I’ll go ahead and close this topic now but feel free to open a new topic if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Thanks,
Max