API Delete a meeting registrant and JoinURL of registrant

Hello guys, i implemented a webpage and this web use some method of Zoom API. i need help with some issues. i described in the next step:

Error

1. Via API, when i Delete a meeting registrant, in some cases, the API return 400 Bad request.
    Ex:
    https://api.zoom.us/v2/meetings/84433800746/registrants/IF-ZGnQFRY-0Rmn8HsE_9w?occurrence_id=1621465200000

2. Some users, when they are registered, when they want to connect to a meeting with joinUrl, zoom directly go to the register form and not connect to a meeting.

**Which App Type (JWT)

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Response {
size: 0,
timeout: 0,
[Symbol(Body internals)]: {
body: PassThrough {
_readableState: [ReadableState],
_events: [Object: null prototype],
_eventsCount: 2,
_maxListeners: undefined,
_writableState: [WritableState],
allowHalfOpen: true,
_transformState: [Object],
[Symbol(kCapture)]: false
},
disturbed: false,
error: null
},
[Symbol(Response internals)]: {
url: ‘https://api.zoom.us/v2/meetings/84433800746/registrants/IF-ZGnQFRY-0Rmn8HsE_9w?occurrence_id=1621465200000’,
statusText: ‘Bad Request’,
headers: Headers { [Symbol(map)]: [Object: null prototype] },
counter: 0
}

Hi @fundacionalcoactivid,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and happy to help.

Typically, a 400 response means something in the request URL is invalid or there could be an issue with your environment. Can you confirm that the registrant ID you’re passing is for a valid registrant for an upcoming meeting? Additionally, when you call the GET Meeting endpoint, can you confirm the occurrence ID for this recurring meeting matches that to which the registrant belongs?

Lastly, have you tried sending this request directly from Postman or cURL to see if you get the same result?

Let me know—Thanks!
Will

Will, thank for your response. I confirm that the id’s are correct, the registrant_id and occurence_id.
All request tried in web of zoom request platform.

Reagard

Hey @fundacionalcoactivid,

What HTTP method are you using for this request? GET, POST, PATCH, DELTE, etc?

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.