API GET request for Surveys not showing all fields

Hello,

Does anyone know how to get all the fields in the survey API get request (/webinars/{webinarId}/survey), when I run it, I only get 2 columns (show_in_the_follow_up_email and third_party_survey). in the documentation I should be getting like 8 fields in the content.

Thank you.

Hi @moiess.nuno ,

Can you please share more info? Which fields in particular? How were they generated? What are the steps to reproduce?

Thanks!

I’m having this exact same issue. JSON response is {“show_in_the_browser”:true,“show_in_the_follow_up_email”:false} when I run a query on webinar ID 81775364029 which I know has survey responses.

@akgorrell , can you please share more info? What are the steps to reproduce and what are all the items you’re expecting to see?

Hi Gianni - I’m making a call to /webinars/{webinarId}/survey with a webinarID of 81775364029. I was hoping to see how our attendees responded to the post webinar survey but it appears that I’m not able to retrieve that data?

Currently the only information I’m receiving back is metadata about the survey: {“show_in_the_browser”:true,“show_in_the_follow_up_email”:false}

Hello @gianni.zoom,

I’m trying to get all the fields in the survey API get request (/webinars/{webinarId}/survey), when I run it, I only get 2 columns (show_in_the_follow_up_email and third_party_survey). in the documentation I should be getting like 10 fields in the content.

Hi @akgorrell ,

I am going to private message you for the full request/response screenshots, client id and email belonging to the app owning the credentials used to make the request.

Hi ,

@moiess.nuno can you provide screenshots (like from the web portal, for instance) verifying that you’ve created a custom survey and would expect to see that in the response?

Hi Gianni - I posted in another thread where another user was having the same issue. The tech who helped in that case indicated that the API currently doesn’t allow retrieval of the survey results, only the survey metadata and questions. Is that your understanding?

1 Like

Hi @gianni.zoo

I’m trying to share screenshots but is not allowing me, I get an error message that I can’t embed media in post.

Hi @akgorrell ,

Yes, could you please link that thread?

You bet: https://devforum.zoom.us/t/not-able-to-retrieve-survey-data/91934/3

Aaron

image001.jpg

Hi @akgorrell ,

Yes what she said is correct. You cannot (at this time) receive survey results from the endpoint, just the questions prompted during the survey. @moiess.nuno is this what you were looking for? The questions or answers?

Am hoping to retrieve answers to the questions.

Hi @akgorrell ,

As you may see from above, you cannot retrieve the info from this endpoint at this time. Please click the linked thread for more info: