API - localised values

We have a Zoom account which has key / values in the English language. For example, event:sign-in. However, we have a French Zoom customer and their responses are localised. ie event:connecté so the app we have developed does not work correctly.

We would like to purchase / setup a Zoom platform where the backend is also in French so we can test the localised responses. I contacted the sales team as was advised to ask here.

Hey @gbslmr190021,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. In order to use another language in the Zoom Web Portal, you can change the language settings in the Users Profile as well as the language your browser uses to French.

Let me know if that helps. You can also reach out to our Support Team for any questions pertaining to the Zoom App or Web Portal.

Thanks,
Max

Hi
Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately this does not help. We do not need to change the frontend, we need to be able to change the backend settings.

Hey @gbslmr190021,

Thanks for following up. Please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread.

In that email, please include the account that’s having issues as well as the app owner email and app name you’re using.

Thanks,
Max

Hi
Thanks for your response.
There is no account we are having issues with.
As the intro states:
We would like to purchase / setup a Zoom platform where the backend is also in French so we can test the localised responses. I contacted the sales team as was advised to ask here.

Hey @gbslmr190021,

This is something that our team should be able to help with but we’ll need a ticket to track this as well as the account ID in question.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.