API Response changed

Hello

We are using Rest API endpoint to create a meetings, we’re using the following API: POST /users/{userID}/meetings

We have API Gateway which check the request and response schema according to zoom site: https://developers.zoom.us/docs/api/rest/reference/zoom-api/methods/#operation/meetingCreate

Due to security issues in our organization, it’s not allowed to transfer fields which not defined on the original swagger definition. The process worked fine until today on about 12:00PM.

on 12:00 the response suddenly return a JSON with additional field. the field is “show_join_info” and it’s value is false. due to that addition, all our requests was blocked by our API Gateway.

My questions are:

1. How can I prevent this issue from happening again? I don’t want any changes without aknowledge us first.

2. Where can I see the most updated responses’ schema?

3. If this kind of problem happens, how can rollback?

4. which settings affects the “show_join_info” field?

Thank you

Hi @uzi.mishan
Thanks for reaching out to us!
Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your integration.
I just looked into our Docs, and I do not see the “show_join_info” field in the response, but also looked at some API calls that I made on friday and this field was already in the response.

I will go ahead and (1) reach out to the Docs team so they can update the response’s schema and (2) I will look internally to get information on when this field was first introduced and to learn more about this setting.

Here is a link to our Changelog where you can keep and eye and follow to learn more about upcoming changes: