API Scope "report:read:admin" not available in Business Plan

Hi!

I work in a Company that has the Business Plan. We are trying to use the reportMeetingParticipants API operation that requires the “report:read:admin” Scope.

The problem is that I am not finding this scope to add. I don’t have a “Report” scope type in the left bar when selecting the scopes, and I could find any “report:” scope inside any other scope type.

Can I have some clear instructions to how to add this scope?

Thanks in advance for the help

Breno

Hey @breno.oliveira, thanks for posting.

If you’re using server-to-server authentication to make API requests, you’ll need permission to view Reports for this scope to appear in your list of available options. The permissions of a user reflect the scopes available for them to select when creating a server-to-server app. An admin on your account may need to grant you permission to view reports. Here’s some documentation on adding this:

If you’re using OAuth with a general app, that app will need to be admin-level. A user that authorizes the app will need the role permission to view reports.

1 Like

@breno.oliveira , I referenced your account. If your admin adds permission to view Reports to the Developer role, you should see Reports appear on your available scopes :slight_smile:

Hi Michael,

We were able to add the report view role to the user then see and add the scope.

thank you for the support!

2 Likes