Admin can't see Scopes

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)

1. Meeting Participants Report endpoint
  2. Webinar Participants Report endpoint
  3. Get User settings endpoint

Description
The admin of the Zoom account states that can’t view all the scopes necessary to allow our app to request the REST API endpoints related to the webinar/meetings participants report and the User settings.
The admin already configured other type of scopes that are necessary to our app (for instance “meeting:read:admin” and “webinar:write:admin” scopes) but states that does not view the other scopes.
The other scopes necessary are:

1. user:read:admin
  2. user:write:admin
  3. report:read:admin

As seen in other topics, I know that we need an “Account Level” app and I can confirm that we already have that requirement as you can see in the following image.
Screenshot 2023-09-28 131822

I have also seen that we must have a business account and we have already met this requirement.
(the image is portuguese, sorry)
Screenshot 2023-09-28 1419208

Can you help me understand if this is a Zoom’s problem or if the admin is not doing something correctly?

Error?
The errors I get by requesting the previously defined endpoints defined are all related to the scopes that are not defined in the Server-to-Server app created:

{
	"code": 4700,
	"message": "Invalid access token, does not contain scopes: [report:read:admin]."
}

and

{
	"code": 4700,
	"message": "Invalid access token, does not contain scopes: [user:write:admin, user:read:admin, user:read, user:write]."
}

Hi @university
thanks for reaching out to us!
Could you please confirm that when you generate your access token, you are getting those scopes back in the list of scopes that get returned in your request?

Also make sure that those scopes are added in the Server to Server Oauth app please

Hi @elisa.zoom,
Thank you for your response!

When I generate the access token these are the scopes that are returned in the response:
scopes

I can’t confirm this topic because I don’t have access to the administration account of Zoom. The problem is that the admin of the account states that does not have any more scopes than the currently selected and shown in the image. Are you able to confirm that?

It looks like the app that you are using to generate the access_token, does not contain report or admin scopes @university
You can share the following post with the Admin so they can enable the proper permissions for the role that is creating the App so they will be able to see the scopes they need.