We want to add a panelist to our webinar but need to get their unique id so we can track them after the webinar. Adding a registrant returns their unique id, which works perfectly. But adding a panelist only returns the meeting id. This doesn’t seem correct, since we already know the meeting id, what we really need is the unique user id, so we can track that user in the future.
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
We use this endpoint to add the panelist: [POST] api.zoom.us/v2/webinars/1111111111/panelists
The panelist is added and it returns this:
“id”: “11111111111”, <<<<<<<<<< this is the webinarid
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Add panelist with the API
- We want to know the user id of the panelist that was just added, but the API only returns the meeting id
We currently use a similar process for registrants:
- Add registrant with [POST] api.zoom.us/v2/webinars/93583770221/registrants
- This returns the user id, which we use after the webinar to check attendance
- We want to use the same process for panelists, is that not possible?