API to stop all Push notifications

We are creating application that creates zoom meeting via REST API.
Our requirement is that we dont want any kind of push notifications for such meetings. I checked documentation and couldnt find any API request to prevent such PUSH notifications while new meeting is created. Can you let me know if this is even possible via Zoom REST API

@vijay_k by push notifications do you mean email notifications? If yes, when creating a meeting via API, please set the “email_notification” field to “false” and the email notification wont be sent.

Thanks

Thanks for your quick response.
I am referring to both types of notifications

1. Even after Setting - “email_notification” field to false, I still get mail with title - The audio transcript of cloud recording after every meeting is finished.
  2. Also, I dont want any push notifications when zoom app is opened in background. Usually I get notification that meeting is about to start in 5 mins.
    Is there a way for not getting any sort of email notification and Push notifications

Any updates on this please?

Apologies for the delay here.

For

Even after Setting - “email_notification” field to false, I still get mail with title - The audio transcript of cloud recording after every meeting is finished.
Also, I dont want any push notifications when zoom app is opened in background. Usually I get notification that meeting is about to start in 5 mins.
Is there a way for not getting any sort of email notification and Push notifications

These are different settings than what I mentioned earlier.

For 1. Here are the list of email notifications that you can turn on and off in the user settings API:
alternative_host_reminder
boolean
cancel_meeting_reminder
boolean
cloud_recording_available_reminder
boolean
jbh_reminder
boolean
recording_available_reminder_alternative_hosts
boolean
recording_available_reminder_schedulers
boolean
schedule_for_reminder
boolean

1. For disabling push notifications, please visit: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4408894395277-Setting-notifications-in-the-Zoom-Events-Notification-Center-

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.