I cloned the git repo for the Windows SDK.
I followed the setup instructions for getting the sdk_demo project to build.
I dealt with all of the #error sections adding all relevant information including api key and secret.
I have an API account and an API user. I scheduled a meeting for that user in my web app and have the meeting id.
I used the GetUserByEmail to get the userid and token. I put those into the Start Meeting area of the sdk_demo and uncommented the start api meeting section.
I run the program and hit the SDK/START… menu item.
Nothing happens. None of the menu items seem to do anything.
I click on things like the UI items in the menu and nothing happens.
I am sure I am missing something simple.