Unable to start meeting for API user

Description
I am not able to start the meeting as an API user. I am using the C# wrapper in my WPF app. I want to start the meeting after adding the current user as an alternate host in the meeting through the meeting update API. I also check the meeting alternate hosts and it update the meeting successfully with the my alternate host added to the meeting.

I start the meeting using following code. Instead of starting the meeting as a host it shows the waiting for host dialog.

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.StartParam4APIUser start_api_param = new ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.StartParam4APIUser();
start_api_param.meetingNumber = meetingNumber;
start_api_param.isDirectShareDesktop = true;
start_api_param.hDirectShareAppWnd = shareWindow;
start_api_param.userToken = token;
start_api_param.userID = userID;
start_api_param.userName = displayName;

param.apiuserStart = start_api_param;
ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.SDKError err = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetMeetingServiceWrap().Start(param);

Please note that it was all working fine and meeting was starting as host correctly in the old SDK, before I used the latest SDK.

Please advice, how can I fix it. I need to fix it in a few hours. It is very urgent for me, please help.

Which version?
Latest version

Hi @Bert_Leatherman,

Thanks for the post. Are you passing userZAK in the parameter? Without that, you will not be able to host a meeting with tokens. You may refer to the implementation in our demo:https://github.com/zoom/zoom-c-sharp-wrapper/blob/5500fbaac55b10068f1f05b166755048a8ca2034/zoom_sdk_demo/start_join_meeting.xaml.cs#L101