I’m Integrating Windows Zoom SDK with my Java application, I created the meeting using Create Meeting API, when I click on the button(Inside my application) to start the meeting It open the zoom client (Windows SDK), asked me to authenticate the user, then It didn’t the start meeting, It’s only open the zoom screen.
Below is my screens in sequence
Which Desktop Meeting SDK version?
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create Meeting using the create meeting API
- Click on the button, inside my application, the button will call this link(zoommtg://zoom.us/start? action=start&confno=xxx&uid=xxx&stype=100&token=E&confid=xxx&browser=chrome)
- zoom SDKclient opened, asked for authentication
- Zoom Screen appeared without starting the meeting as the host
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your pr
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: [e.g. Desktop Machine]
- OS: [e.g. Windows 10 Pro ]
Add any other context about the problem here.