App Authorization - sharing outside the developer account

Description
Hi there, I’d like to ask for clarification regarding the App authorization process. What I’m trying to achieve is:

• having a shareable link available for anyone with a google account, that asks the user to grant permissions for my App (basically the standard OAuth flow as described in API docs)
  • being able to create a meetings on behalf of these users.
    It works fine for my developer account, however, I’m getting an error (You cannot authorize the app) when I try to share the link for someone else than me. Is it possible to make it work without publishing the app to the Marketplace? My web application would like to use a very small portion of zoom’s functionality and I don’t see a reason for publishing it. Thanks a lot for the help!

Error
Denied access from an account that is not the main developer account.
You cannot authorize the app
This app cannot be installed outside of the developer’s account.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Additional context
New to zoom. I’m trying to integrate my web application to be able to manage zoom meetings on behalf of my users.

They don’t allow other people use OAuth app.
I have the same issue as you, my website using zoom for meeting. some user have role to create the meeting. but only i can create meeting because i have account create OAuth app

1 Like

Hey @aboutroots, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

To share your OAuth app outside your Zoom account you must publish it to the Zoom App Marketplace.

Thanks,
tommy

Thanks for the answer!

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have additional questions.

-Tommy