App Crash happens

Let us know if you have additional questions! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

Hi @tommy, @carson.zoom

Currently our backend team facing one issue while creating meeting. Our backend team set the settings as,
host_video: “false”
participant_video: “false”

while creating the meeting. For hide the video for meetings in meeting window. But video is not getting hided. We check the zoom response log and we got the zoom response as,

host_video: “true”
participant_video: “true”

how this is possible ? because we are requesting the video’s are false but we got video as true from zoom log’s.

Here is the request and response log’s

REQUEST

{
“topic”: “My Meeting”,
“type”: “2”,
“password”: “”,
“settings”: {
“host_video”: false,
“participant_video”: false,
“join_before_host”: true,
“use_pmi”: false,
“audio”: “both”
}
}

RESPONSE

{
“uuid”: “”,
“id”: ***********,
“host_id”: “”,
“topic”: “My Meeting”,
“type”: 2,
“status”: “waiting”,
“start_time”: “2020-06-04T16:11:11Z”,
“duration”: 60,
“timezone”: “Asia/Kolkata”,
“created_at”: “2020-06-04T16:11:11Z”,
“start_url”: “”,
“join_url”: “”,
“password”: “”,
“h323_password”: “”,
“pstn_password”: “”,
“encrypted_password”: “”,
“settings”: {
“host_video”: true,
“participant_video”: true,
“cn_meeting”: false,
“in_meeting”: false,
“join_before_host”: true,
“mute_upon_entry”: false,
“watermark”: false,
“use_pmi”: false,
“approval_type”: 2,
“audio”: “both”,
“auto_recording”: “none”,
“enforce_login”: false,
“enforce_login_domains”: “”,
“alternative_hosts”: “”,
“close_registration”: false,
“registrants_confirmation_email”: true,
“waiting_room”: false,
“global_dial_in_countries”: [“US”],
“global_dial_in_numbers”: [{
“country_name”: “US”,
“city”: “San Jose”,
“number”: “+1 6699006833”,
“type”: “toll”,
“country”: “US”
}, {
“city”: “Tacoma”,
“number”: “+1 2532158782”,
}, {
“city”: “Germantown”,
“number”: “+1 3017158592”,
}, {
“city”: “Chicago”,
“number”: “+1 3126266799”,
}, {
“city”: “Houston”,
“number”: “+1 3462487799”,
}, {
“city”: “New York”,
“number”: “+1 6468769923”,
}, {
“city”: “”,
“number”: “+1 8887880099”,
“type”: “tollfree”,
}, {
“number”: “+1 8335480276”,
}, {
“number”: “+1 8335480282”,
}, {
“number”: “+1 8778535247”,
}],
“registrants_email_notification”: true,
“meeting_authentication”: false
}
}

Please check it and let us know your response as soon as possible, Because our live user’s facing this problem.

Thanks!

*This post has been edited to remove any meeting / webinar IDs

Hi @saroroo123,

Thanks for the reply and thanks for providing the details. What is the zoom response log you are referring to?

As this is related to Zoom API, let me find the API experts to help you.

Hey @tommy @michael_p.zoom, could you help on this? Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom
This is the zoom response log that we are referring,

Yes. its related to zoom API and this is the URL we are using to create the zoom meetings.
URL: https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/{userId}/meetings

Also I need to tell this, in our zoom account We ‘Locked’ the two following settings to ‘ON’. Those are,

host video
participant video

I am not sure, is this the thing we are not able to hide the host/participant video in zoom meeting window ?

So can you confirm and let us know.

Thanks!
Thanks!

Hi @saroroo123,

Thanks for the reply. There are so many posts and support requests recently so it might be hard for the API experts to see your API questions in the SDK forum. Maybe you could post the question in https://devforum.zoom.us/c/zoom-api/8 and one of the API experts will assist you over there.

Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom

Thanks for reply. We have fixed that issue. We unlocked the host video, participant video option in our zoom account then it’s working fine in our end. if we face any other API related issue then I will ask my clarifications in this place https://devforum.zoom.us/c/zoom-api/8.

Thanks!

Hi @saroroo123,

Glad to hear that it is working now. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom

I have one clarification in zoom iOS SDK. That is,

• How to check that Participant has joined or not in the meeting using zoom SDK ? please share your info. Because I need to check whether the Participant has joined our current meeting or not.

Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom

Please share your thoughts regarding above question. We need the info ASAP. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @saroroo123,

Thanks for the reply. Do you mean how to identify whether a registered participant(with email) has joined the meeting or not? It is not possible to do so with Zoom SDK but you could leverage the Zoom API and check whether the participant is in the meeting: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/dashboards/dashboardmeetingparticipants

Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom,

do you mean we can not check whether the participant is joined or not using zoom SDK ?

We need to call the zoom API to find that Participant has joined or not ?

Please confirm . Thanks!

Hi @saroroo123,

You could leverage the interface getInMeetingUserList(https://zoom.github.io/zoom-sdk-ios/category_mobile_r_t_c_meeting_service_07_user_08.html#a7b1a6e1acd3998ff15a3188ab099e014) or getWebinarAttendeeList(https://zoom.github.io/zoom-sdk-ios/category_mobile_r_t_c_meeting_service_07_user_08.html#a91e5ac9d7d5e86491512c8e04336c756) to get a list of the participant. For each participant, you could get the following info: https://zoom.github.io/zoom-sdk-ios/interface_mobile_r_t_c_meeting_user_info.html ; If the info you are looking for is not provided in the MobileRTCMeetingUserInfo, then you will need to leverage the Zoom API to get more info.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom

Thanks for the info. We will check and let you know :slight_smile:

Between, could you tell this, is there any method/function will call once Participant join the call in zoom SDK ? If YES could you share that method/function ?

Thanks!

Hi @saroroo123,

If a user joins the meeting, the callback onSinkMeetingUserJoin will be triggered, you may refer to the implementation in the demo: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios/blob/master/MobileRTCSample/MobileRTCSample/SDKPresenters/how_to_use_inmeeting_function/meeting_callback/SDKStartJoinMeetingPresenter%2BUserServiceDelegate.m#L16

Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom

Thanks for sharing the info. I will check and let you know :slight_smile:

Hi @carson.zoom

is there any way to find that current user is HOST or not using zoom SDK?

Hey @saroroo123

Thanks for using the dev forum!

The SDK provides user information in the class:

MobileRTCMeetingUserInfo

To get the userInfo for a specific user call:

MobileRTCMeetingUserInfo *userInfo = [[[MobileRTC sharedRTC] getMeetingService] userInfoByID:[userID]];

To obtain the userID for the current user call:

NSUInteger currentUserId = [[[MobileRTC sharedRTC] getMeetingService] myselfUserID];

To obtain the userID’s for other users in the meeting call:

MobileRTCMeetingService *ms = [[MobileRTC sharedRTC] getMeetingService];
NSArray *users = [ms getInMeetingUserList];

Hope that helps!
Michael

Hi @carson.zoom

I am having trouble with Share screen process in Zoom SDK. I have added the onClickShareScreen function in my code but I can not able to see Screen button while I am tapping Share button at bottom.

Also when I try to run the build in Simulator (using this SDK ios-mobilertc-all-4.6.21666.0428-n ) it was showing correctly. I can see the Screen button.

When I trying to run the build in real time device (using this SDK zoom-sdk-ios-4.6.21666.0428) it was not showing. :frowning:

Please give your opinion. what I need to do to show the Screen button in real time device. Thanks!

Zoom SDK version: 4.6.21666.0428
iOS device and Version: iPhone 8 and 13.3.1
xCode: 11.3.1
Language: Objective C

Hey @saroroo123

Thanks for using the dev forum! If it’s alright, I am going to move this conversation here: Https://devforum.zoom.us/t/app-crash-happens/4144/158?u=michael_condon

Thanks!
Michael