App Crash happens

Hi Carson,

Thanks for the link and new release. I will check and let you know :slight_smile:

Regarding the issue,

I want to tell you that, we have 2 apps.
App 1 (Currently this app is in live) → uses the App store Zoom App ‎ZOOM Cloud Meetings on the App Store → To connect the meeting using above URL.
App 2 → uses the Zoom SDK to connect the meeting

Current Problem we are facing is App 1 that using your Zoom Cloud meetings app. In above video, You can see user taps the video call then

• Now our back end team generates the meeting ID and send the one URL like this URL **

• Then we are open this URL in web view and web view will open the your Zoom Cloud meetings App to join the meeting

• Once your Zoom cloud meeting app open then meeting window will open and meeting was started. You can check this in above attached video.

• Now user going to taps End button at top right corner

• Then user taps End meeting button.

• Now the loader was appeared and keep loading for few mins then it goes to meeting window again with same meeting ID and meeting was not ended. You can check this in above video.

• After 2 or 3 attempts then finally meeting was ended.

Here is my Answer regarding your questions,

are you getting any info in the console log when you tap “End Meeting”? → No. Because, we are open the your zoom cloud meetings app to connect the meeting. All further actions like end meeting are done by your zoom app. So How can I get the your zoom cloud meeting app log details ?

Is the meeting successfully ended and then just magically start the meeting again? → Yes. You can see above attached video meeting ended but it again goes to meeting window with same meeting ID :frowning:

Is your startMeeting method being called several times? → No. We did not call any method. we just open the web view using above URL then its open Zoom cloud meeting App and it connect the meeting.

So, Carson Honestly I am not sure where was the issue, whether your zoom cloud meeting app OR the issue is in my side. Also I am 100% sure we did not make any changes in our side. It’s all working fine few months ago. Currently we got this issue :frowning:

Please check this and share your thoughts. Let me know if anything needed from side :slight_smile:

Thanks!