App Deathorized hook not hitting development accounts?

Hey @cloudabilitysaas,

Thank you for providing additional information. When making a test POST request to that endpoint, I’m getting a 500 error so I wanted to check with you to make sure that the endpoint is active and working as expected. If not, please configure it so that we can test sending requests to it.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks @MaxM . What’s the post payload you used to test this?
I used fake payload with Postman, it is returning 200.

Hey @cloudabilitysaas,

Thank you for providing additional information. I was able to get a 200 OK response when I used the following request body:

{
    "event": "app_deauthorized",
    "payload": {

}
}

I was rereading your post from earlier and this section caught my eye:

didn’t see the event posted in the dev webhook endpoint

It’s important to note that the Deauthorization Webhooks will not be triggered for Development applications. You must install the production version of the application, using the production URL, and then uninstall the production version in order for the webhook to be triggered. Are you using a production application or development application?

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks @MaxM, I am using production application. Is there a way to verify a call was made to the compliance API? is there a way to see if this API was called?

Hey @cloudabilitysaas,

Thank you for providing additional information. In regard to confirming if the Webhook was triggered, this isn’t logged on our end. Once we cover all our based an internal team maybe be able to confirm if the Webhook is being called.

I apologize in advance if I sound like a broken record but I see mixups in this process frequently so I just want to double-check that you are using the production Publishable URL on the Submit tab of your app to install, as shown below:

Further, when uninstalling the application, you are uninstalling the version on the Apps In Production tab of the Installed Apps page as shown below.

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM
our App is recently published in zoom, So I want to implement functionality to De-auth, but I am not get de-auth event while removing the app,
I am using ngrok service to get event in my local environment and I also confirm that I am install/uninstall the production app.

So can you please help me out there.