App Marketplace fields are non editable

Hi I have some queries please clear!

1. I got review comments in my app “GReminderAppZ” but when I am trying to edit its fields but I see it is non editable, how can I edit it?

2. I want to know how Can I monetize created app over the marketplace?

3. Does beta testing needs extra payment? I see my app is not adding for beta testing.

I got following comments in Beta testing from reviewers–

Decline reason: Thank you for your submission to be considered for our Beta program. In reviewing the content and information you shared, the Technical Design section indicated that you do not have a Secure SDLC process, do not conduct vulnerability scans (SAST/DAST), and do not perform ongoing pen testing for your application. Your beta submission does not meet the minimum requirements for a beta url. We also require supporting evidence to demonstrate an adequate security posture for a beta url. We encourage you to follow through with our standard publication process to have your app shareable with others outside of your account.

Please explain how can we explain that we do (SAST/DAST) , penetration testing and secure sdlc process because I don’t see any specific fields to fill those details?

Hello,

For question 1 please provide some more information because I am not sure why you cannot edit the fields maybe try clearing the cache and trying again.

Question 2 please take a look at this Monetization overview

Question 3 No Beta does not require extra payment. The security team got a response letting you know the requirements for obtaining an authorization URL, if you do have SAST/DAST and all the mentioned requirements resubmit and provide proof of this in your Technical Design Document Answers when you submit it. We cannot explain if your environment has the requirements you would give the answers if you don’t there is no way to an authorization URL for Beta testing.

Regards, Kwaku

Hi @kwaku.nyante Thanks for reply but , I have 2 more queries

1. Is it required to have SAST/DAST/Pen test done when I have pro account only and I am an independent developer? Can you provide an example? How can someone complete SAST/DAST/Pen test done if one is an independent developer?

2. I am not able to see Monetize option in Manage section under Admin App Management option? My account is Pro account. Please clear can I monetize app with pro account if yes please suggest the way? Respective doc of zoom is not helping me out?

@kwaku.nyante , please assist my last query as I am in urgent need.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.