App rejected because of TLS 1.0 and 1.1 support

Hi,

My Zoom OAuth App was rejected for publishing and the following was mentioned in the email:

We’ve noticed your app supports TLS 1.0 & TLS 1.1, which are considered insecure. Please consider ceasing/upgrading these versions. We understand, if you support these for any business reasons, in that case please do let us know

How and where can I mention the reason why TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 are supported? Can I just respond to the rejection email?

Thanks,
Leena

Hello @leenasn please email our marketplace security team for them to answer your question directly marketplace.security@zoom.us we do not want to answer questions regarding security reviews on public forums due to every situation being specific to your own environment and App.

Regards, Kwaku

Thank you @kwaku.nyante. I’ve sent an email to the security team.

Leena

I have App which is facing the same issue and trying to contact to the security team but didn’t get a response since last week. Please acknowledge at least that you got the mail.

Worst Security Team response I ever faced.

Hello, @leenasn @alok.chaturvedi Can you please resend those emails and CC Integrations.testers@zoom.us so I can help get it to the right party?

Regards, Kwaku