App security review

Description
we received a notice that our app was undergoing a security review. It has been ~3 weeks now and we still have not heard back. Understandably the holidays slowed things down but I would really appreciate it if you could provide me an expected time frame for when our app will be published? A lot of our testing is contingent on this and it is really slowing us down. Thanks for your help.

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which App?
Knowing the app can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Install App
  2. Click this button
  3. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi @snovosel

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum!

The Security review team is currently experiencing a heavy volume of Marketplace Apps to review. For submissions which have passed the Functional review and are currently awaiting the Security review - the expected review/response time is ~2 weeks.

I understand how this can be impactful for you and I appreciate your patience.
Best,
Elisa

We have been in the security review for a month now which is longer than the estimated ~2 weeks. We are completely blocked until this is completed. Can we please get some sort of time estimate for how long each review takes or at least how long it will be until our application has been reviewed?

Hi @snovosel

I understand how you are feeling about this situation.
Could you please share with me the name of your app and the client ID on a private message? or by sending this information via email to developersupport@zoom.us

Thanks a lot
Elisa

Hi Elisa [@elisa.zoom],

We are experiencing the same problem and are completely blocked by this security review. Our application passed the functional review on December 16 and we have now been waiting for over 6 weeks on next steps. We have messaged Marketplace Security multiple times in order to ask for a real time estimate but none has ever been provided. Last we heard back was on January 11 when we were told that we were at the top of the queue, but it has been over two weeks again and we have seen no changes to our application status or received any updates which is worrisome. Our existing customers have been waiting to download our app from the Zoom marketplace and the lack of communication from this review has made it difficult to field their concerns. Can you please help us?

Hi @kibo

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing the same problem. As I mentioned before, currently our Security Review team is experiencing a heavy volume of the Marketplace apps to review and it is taking longer for them to go through all the apps.
If you wish, you can send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with the name of your app as well as Client ID and I will try to get more detailed information about the status of your app.
Best,
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.