App submission in Marketplace

hey,

I need to submit my Oauth app for approval in marketplace, however the code is in still in development environment, In order to submit it for approval is it necessary to have code in production too ? Can i submit it prior production release ? Because we need user testing and webhook testing before actually releasing this feature.
Need some guidance here.

Hi @prachi.tiwari ,

App approval is subject to the production version of your app so you will need to submit the most relevant version. You can use the publishable url feature for user testing :slight_smile:

Does this help?

Hi @gianni.zoom

Thanks for replying, we have two servers one for internal users and other for external users, Before taking the base code to external users, the teams wants to analyze the working in internal server. The team is willing to share the test creds of internal server to zoom for performing any testing. Does this work ?
Also as a foundation, we have three on going website where we want to use the zoom Oauth on all three applications, does the app creation in marketplace has to be different for all three products ? or it can be a organization app and the client ID and client secret is valid for all three products ?

Thanks so much in advance. Really appreciate your help here. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.