Apple certificates issues

certificates

No profile for team ‘BJ4HAAB9B3’ matching ‘MobileRTCSampleExtensionReplayKit’ found: Xcode couldn’t find any provisioning profiles matching ‘XXXXXXXXXX/MobileRTCSampleExtensionReplayKit’. Install the profile (by dragging and dropping it onto Xcode’s dock item) or select a different one in the Signing & Capabilities tab of the target editor.

No signing certificate “iOS Development” found: No “iOS Development” signing certificate matching team ID “XXXXXXXXXX” with a private key was found.

I am facing a problem in signing the certificates during i try to use the MobileRTCSample project. I have been tried for 3 days, and create many certificates and provisioning profile, but all of them deosnt work at all. Can anyone show me the correct step about it? I have been seraching in goolge but cant get answer.

Hi @lemon97213,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. The error you are facing is caused by not having a valid certificate. You will need to have a valid Apple developer certificate in order to build any iOS apps. The easiest way is:

1. Open Xcode and login with your Apple account
  2. In project settings>signing, select your own Apple ID and press “Automatically manage signing”(For both demo project and the extension)
  3. Build the app.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you so much, it works now. But can I sign it by myself, or it is too complicated for now.

Thanks for the reply. You may choose your prefer way to sign and to run the demo app. Since this is out of the scope of the SDK usage so we are not able to provide additional assistance on this.

Thanks!

1 Like