Zoom iOS SDK Getting started

Hi team,
I have a issue. I made follow the docs in the part Zoom iOS SDK Getting started. But i can’t run MobileRTCSample on my device iPhone 7. An error has occurred is " Showing Recent Issues

Signing for “MobileRTCSample” requires a development team. Select a development team in the Signing & Capabilities editor." Please help me !!!
Thanks!
Description
A clear and concise description of what the question is.

Which version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. iPhone6]
  • Version [e.g. 22]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @baoq2015

Thanks for using the dev forum!

The error you received is a confusing one for sure. This error actually has to do with Apple’s Developer Program. Apple put in security measures to prevent malicious apps from making it onto the app store. Their solution was to create provisioning profiles. To run this app you need a provisioning profile for your device.

1. In Xcode, navigate to the project file -> Under targets, click MobileRTCSample -> then click the “Signing and Capabilities” tab.
  2. Make sure your device is connected and selected at the top of Xcode.
  3. Click the box that says “Automatically manage signing”.
  4. The “Team” section should now have a dropdown.
  5. If you already have an account signed into Xcode, select that account in the dropdown. Otherwise click “Add an account”.
  6. You will then be prompted to sign in with your AppleID. If you use your own personal AppleID you will only have access to the free Apple Developer account benefits (which is fine for now). You can also enroll in the paid Apple Developer program here.
  7. Next you have to supply a unique bundle identifier in the “Bundle identifier” text field. This one should work for you: com.baoq2015.zoomiOSSDKGettingStarted
  8. Hit enter and Xcode will create a provisioning profile for you.

Let me know if you run into any other issues!
Michael

I’ve put the crash log here:
No profile for team ‘BJ4HAAB9B3’ matching ‘MobileRTCSampleExtensionReplayKit’ found: Xcode couldn’t find any provisioning profiles matching ‘BJ4HAAB9B3/MobileRTCSampleExtensionReplayKit’. Install the profile (by dragging and dropping it onto Xcode’s dock item) or select a different one in the Signing & Capabilities tab of the target editor.
I followed all the instruction here:

Can you help ?

Hey @baoq2015

1. Navigate to the project file -> Targets -> MobileRTCSampleScreenShare -> Signing & Capabilities
  2. Check “Automatically manage signing”
  3. In the “Team” dropdown, select your account.
  4. Now click the “Build Settings” tab, and in the search bar type “Provisioning_Profile”
  5. Click the row that says “PROVISIONING_PROFILE”, and then delete it

Thanks
Michael

Hi team,
I clicked the row that says “PROVISIONING_PROFILE”, and then deleted it.
But It has show the crash log:

“MobileRTCSampleScreenShare” requires a provisioning profile with the App Groups feature. Select a provisioning profile in the Signing & Capabilities editor.
Can you help ?

Hey @baoq2015,

To get the app working, uncheck the box that is selected in the app group section for both the MobileRTCSampleScreenShare Signing & Capabilities editor, and the MobileRTCSample Signing & Capabilities editor. This should allow the provisioning profile to be created and the app to be run. However, for screensharing to work, app groups must be used and you have to create them.

Unfortunately, code signing, app groupID’s and provisioning profiles are not related to the Zoom iOS SDK. However, these links should should be able to further assist with this:

Thanks!
Michael

Yes, thank you, Let’s me try.

1 Like