Need your help to choose Application type on Zoom marketplace.
My requirement is given below:
I want to integrate zoom with my website to register for the webinar
through my site.
- We are working on the site enhancement which is similar to the
- On the site, our customer will register them and purchase the plan.
After that, they will create the pages for the sites and publish to the
domain. It is a SAAS based application.
For developing the Zoom integrations user will perform the steps below:
- User will come and will create a form using our page builder and
register their zoom account with that form to register for the webinar.
- Once application will be done and publish for the visitor then a visitor
will come and register for the webinar which will be entered to the zoom
- We have integrated multiple application but struggling with the zoom
app to do the same. I have done development using the “OAuth” type
application but it is working with the single account only. I want to
allow my clients to also integrate their account in my page builder.
Que: Is there any other App type I need to integrate or Will it be OAuth
- I almost created an application with the OAuth type and it is working fine but with the current account credentials only. It is not working with the other user account. I read the blogs and found that for that we require to live the application and take approval.
I have sent the approval request for the application through the marketplace with all the credentials with how to access feature I have created over there. It is the in CakePHP application so I used the PHP code to perform all the functionalities. I provided terms and condition for the site and other all necessary code but they are asking for the documentation link. I don’t want to public
my app that can be accessible to other users to use but it needs to work as I mentioned above. What is the use of documentation for using my application if I don’t want to make it using other than my site? Can you please help me that how can I set that and worked the way I want.
Please help me to find the solution.