AppStore (iOS) Review Questionnaire

I’m About to submit my app to iTunes Connect for review and I’m being asked these questions, I need Your assistance on responding based on iOS MobileRTC’s Package. My region is Africa.

Export Compliance

1. Is your app designed to use cryptography or does it contain or incorporate cryptography? (Select Yes even if your app is only utilizing the encryption available in iOS or macOS.)     YES / NO

1. Does your app meet any of the following:
    (a) Qualifies for one or more exemptions provided under category 5 part 2
    (b) Use of encryption is limited to encryption within the operating system (iOS or macOS)
    © Only makes call(s) over HTTPS
    (d) App is made available only in the U.S. and/or Canada

Make sure that your app meets the criteria of the exemption listed here. You are responsible for the proper classification of your product. Incorrectly classifying your app may lead to you being in violation of U.S. export laws and could make you subject to penalties, including your app being removed from the App Store. Read the FAQ thoroughly before answering the questions.

You can select Yes for question #2 if the encryption of your app is:
(a) Limited to using the encryption within the operating system (iOS or macOS)
(b) Limited to making calls over HTTPS
© Specially designed for medical end-use
(d) Limited to intellectual property and copyright protection
(e) Limited to authentication, digital signature, or the decryption of data or files
(f) Specially designed and limited for banking use or “money transactions”; or
(g) Limited to “fixed” data compression or coding techniques

You can also select Yes if your app meets the descriptions provided in Note 4 for Category 5, Part 2 of the U.S. Export Administration Regulations.

For additional guidance on exemptions, see the FAQ ( http://itunespartner.apple.com/en/apps/faq/Managing%20Your%20Apps_Trade%20Compliance )

YES / NO

Thank You.

I also like to know, do I need to subscribe to any Plan Aside Pro plan, before I can remove the “Powered by Zoom” on the top-right corner of meeting UI? 

Our SDK just provide Zoom meeting function, I think that you need to fill in the above mentioned information according to the usage of your app.

For removing “Powered by Zoom”, you need to pay for it.

We do not allow removing the “Powered by Zoom” watermark in any of the Zoom SDKs at this time.