Arabic interpretation?

I am looking to set up meetings with simultaneous interpretation English <-> Arabic. But I have noted that Zoom doesn’t support Arabic.

Does that mean that it is really impossible to do?

Thanks

Nicos

Hey @nserriere,

Are you using the Web SDK?

Please reach out to support.zoom.us for questions unrelated to the Zoom App Marketplace.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Nicos, Simply because it doesn’t explicitly say Arabic doesn’t mean you can’t do Arabic. Just tell your participants that you will be using the German, or whatever channel you want (French, Spanish, etc.) and translate on that channel.

I don’t understand why Zoom doesn’t let you simply write in the name of the language instead of forcing you to chose a language. But it is simply a matter of using any language channel and use it for Arabic instead of the language displayed.

Hope this helps,

Serapis

Hey @traduciresunarte,

Thanks for your feedback. Feel free to submit this directly to the product team here: zoom.us/feed.

-Tommy

Hi @tommy is using the workaround for Arabic still required (telling Arabic speakers to join a language channel that has the name of a different language)?

Thank you

Hey @lucas.cioffi,

I’m not positive on the answer here but our Customer Support Team should be able to assist with any issues related to interpretation with the Zoom App.

Thanks,
Max