Authorization Callback Never Returns. C#

Description
I am creating a library, compiled as a DLL, that I can use inside of Unity. I am testing the library via a c# console application. The problem is that the authorization return callback never gets called (I confirmed this via a logging function). My program awaits this callback, so it essentially hangs after calling SDKAuth(). Interestingly, the authorization callback works in Unity, but it is not ideal for me to debug my library inside of Unity.

Which Windows Meeting SDK version?
v5.10.3.4884

Code snippet

internal static async Task Main(string[] args)
        {
            Console.WriteLine(ZoomLibrary.Initialize());
            await AuthenticateZoom();
        }

internal static Task<bool> AuthenticateZoom()
        {
            var tcs = new TaskCompletionSource<bool>();
            var authServiceEvents = new ZoomLibrary.AuthServiceEvents()
            {
                onAuthenticationReturn = returnCallback = (ZoomLibrary.AuthResult result) =>
                {
                    if (result == ZoomLibrary.AuthResult.AUTHRET_SUCCESS)
                    {
                        Console.WriteLine("Zoom Authenticated!");
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        Console.WriteLine(result);
                    }
                    tcs.SetResult(true);
                },
            };
            ZoomLibrary.AuthorizeSDK(authServiceEvents);
            return tcs.Task;
        }

Device:

Additional context
I found this related post, but I’m not entirely sure if it’s related to my problem: Authorization Callback Never Returns in C# wrapper
Apologies @tyler but since that thread is closed, I was hoping to ask if you fixed your issue or not. Thanks!
Also, I have confirmed that SDKAuth returns SDKERR_SUCCESS. My assumption is that means my jwt is valid, and that authorization is in progress.

I tried compiling with x86 and set my configuration to “Release” but it did not make a difference.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.