Body: { code: 200, message: 'You can add max 9999 free users.' } } }

Description
We have already added 9999 users via Zoom API. When we are trying to add more users it is showing an error that at max we can add only 9999 users. But from Zoom website, we are able to add a user.
Error
body: { code: 200, message: ‘You can add max 9999 free users.’ } } }

Hey @udit.sawhney,

Please give me the number of users you want to have, and your account ID / # so I can submit an increase request for you.

Thanks,
Tommy

+Ankur Jain +Aamir Mojeeb

Hi Tommy,

Let the number be big enough such as it doesn’t bother. May be like 99,999

The Account ID is 53756114 and the account is in the name of Mr Ankur Jain from FIITJEE Ltd… Thanks in advance!

Hey @udit.sawhney,

Can you reach out to your Zoom Account Executive for this as there may be increased billing involved.

If you don’t know your Zoom Account Executive then I can help.

Thanks,
Tommy

+Ankur Jain +Aamir Mojeeb

Dear Tommy,

What number of free users can you sanction at your level? Also, in the enterprise account zoom says “Unlimited Free Users”…Will appreciate if you can come back soon.

Hey @udit.sawhney,

Please contact support.zoom.us for provisioning and include a strong use case for the increase as you already have 10K free users.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey Tommy,

Look at this.

https://devforum.zoom.us/t/can-not-create-jwt-app/11118

We’ve been facing this for the last 20 hours now. Pls help get this corrected asap.

Hey @udit.sawhney,

We are aware of the issue, stay update here:

Thanks,
Tommy

Dear Tommy,

Has this been resolved now? Hopefully you guys are able to do this soon now. We’ve not been able to use zoom due to this issue since we bought it a few days ago…

Hey @udit.sawhney,

Please stay updated here about the JWT Token issues:

We are working around the clock to fix.

Thanks
Tommy