Broadcast of mirror image

We don’t have a timeline for this yet, unfortunately, but seriously considering it.

1 Like

I was able to use my computer’s camera app to show a mirrored version of myself. I used the CD trick in front of my camera (here’s a link to how to set that up: How to use compact mirror / old CD & pencil as DOCUMENT CAMERA | Doc Cam Hack | Annie Laurence - YouTube). Then, instead of using Zoom, I shared my camera app, which mirrors the image. (Make sure your Zoom camera is off before opening the camera app though.)

First Post about this was in 2017.
It’s 2021 :slightly_smiling_face:

How hard can it be to offer this Option.
Will take your developer a good half day and this is done …
:slight_smile:

Tell me straight up: Will it be faster to teach myself writing backwards on my whiteboard in my office?
Or is there a real chance this feature will be going live in less than 12 Months?

Guys I have found a solution. Download Snap Camera. It’s free. Once it’s downloaded search for the “flipped camera” or “flip” lense. Then when you go to zoom, switch your camera input to Snap Camera.

Hope this helps!!!

p.s: zoom, do better smh :confused:

1 Like

This feature should be implemented, the setting is a bit misleading saying that it is mirroring your video, but it does not mirror the broadcast.

I really don’t understand why Zoom doesn’t add this?
It adds value to the program and those who use it, while I feel like if zoom added a disclaimer under the feature (this will mirror what OTHERS see, be warned text may be in reverse) or similar, it would remove any chance of misuse.

Please Zoom dev team!