BUG downloading recordings transcripts with access token. Error message: {"status":false,"errorCode":300,"errorMessage":"Forbidden"}

Description
Suddenly I cannot download the cloud recordings transcripts with access token. Error message is: {“status”:false,“errorCode”:300,“errorMessage”:“Forbidden”}
It was working fine a few days before. I tried the suggested ways in previous posts like ‘creating new OAuth app’, disabling the settings like “only host can download” or ‘require user to authenticate before viewing recordings’ etc. I have disabled these options. but nothing seems to work.

Also I noticed a strange thing in my account settings in addition to this. For example, suddenly the feature of “start Automatic recording” has stopped working with my account (initially it was working) and my guess is this above Access Token Error is occurring since then.

Can you please have a look and let me know what is happening.

Error
{“status”:false,“errorCode”:300,“errorMessage”:“Forbidden”}.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth and Webhook

Which Endpoint/s?
Webhook API, with event == ‘recording.transcript_completed’

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi @spool.io.ai,

Thanks for reaching out about this. Can you send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with the following details?

• Email address of account owner/user associated with your Zoom account
  • Copy of the request you’re using to retrieve recording transcript, including the access_token you’re appending

This will help us to take a closer look.

Thanks!
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.