Building Education System for many schools Integrated with Zoom

Description
I’m Developing an Education Management System and wanna integrating Zoom into my product.

I need to use this for providing teachers and admins accounts creating classrooms for multi-user and no limited time through our platform. (Including Premium Features)

I’ll have more than 100 Schools and Each school will have at least 50 Teachers Every Teacher can create a Classroom at any time he wants.

So is there any way that I can handle this by letting them create it in a specific way that I’ll pay for it?
Or giving access for every school? I don’t know how it works with zoom?
what kind of zoom account do we need and how is it priced?

Error
N/A

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Will probably be using OAuth or JWT.

Which Endpoint/s?
N/A

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
N/A

Screenshots (If applicable)
N/A

Additional context
I read many Answers in Forum but I can’t find a Specific Situation that can give Clinet ID and Client Secret with 200 hundred accounts and this isn’t working for me I need to pay as I go or Solution for my situation?

Hey @modymas1997,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. This sounds like the perfect use case for an ISV plan which would allow you to effectively resell Zoom accounts to the schools and manage them from one master account.

If this sounds like it would be a good fit, please reach out to our team here

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.