When I build and run windows sdk demo v2 in Visual Studio 2019, when I join an end user meeting, my video goes black and the microphone is not detected.
However, when I run the built binary on another PC, it is displayed normally.
Previously, if I had the same issue with the official Zoom client, I was able to fix this issue by reinstalling the Zoom client.
I think that the problem was solved by some settings and cache initialization.
The demo app cannot be reinstalled, so it cannot be initialized like the Zoom client.
Even if I changed the settings in the demo app, settings files was not created.
Where are the demo app settings and device cache information stored? Or, please tell me how to initialize.
Which Desktop Meeting SDK version?
The Windows SDK version is 188.8.131.524.
OS is Windows 10 Pro 2004 Build 19041.1237.
Both the camera and microphone work fine with the official Zoom client.
The desktop app allows the use of the camera and microphone in the privacy settings.
To Reproduce(If applicable)
- Build & run the solution as per the official documentation.
- Click the “Set Domein” button with the domain “https://zoom.us”
- Enter the JWT token and click “Auth”
- Login with “Email Login”.
- Join the end user’s meeting from Join Meeting.
- The video review shows a black camera image.
- When I join a meeting, my microphone device displays an error.
「Failed to detect your microphone. …」