Can not create JWT app

Same issue while trying to get the api keys in order to install this plug in https://elearningevolve.com/products/wordpress-zoom-integration/

Same issue here, trying to explore the web client SDK and unable to create a JWT app. Hope this gets resolved very soon.

Same for me. It is now the 6th April and no response. Zoom not paying overtime?

2 Likes

Is there an ETA on this so I can schedule other work instead?

1 Like

Same issue, 2 days alreadyā€¦

1 Like

@shrijana.g problem is already go on. I look at status.zoom.us everything is good.i didnt understand

@shrijana.g is asking the ZOOM account, but I think is only a way for take time. the problem is not on the single Account but in general. what kind of support is this after 2 days of this situation? @shrijana.g

Same issue here, just paid for a Pro Account to integrate this to use with a live streaming platform and cannot create app, API credentials not found error coming upā€¦where is this at currently with a resolution??

An ETA when it will be resolved?

Anyone know Zoom guy ? Try to tag him in this thread!

Hi :slight_smile: i have the same exact issue. why is it that other people have been able to create the appā€¦and all of us cant .

me tooā€¦
We are waiting for the restoration.

2 h ago I could create the app, I just donā€™t know how. But it is not working, I get the error message ā€œInvalid Tokenā€, not even the test token, the one generated by the app under ā€œcredentialā€ worksā€¦ :frowning:

1 Like

Same issue here. Iā€™ve already opened a new topic here: JTW app - "Invalid access token." error on API calls
Maybe post your experience there

i have pay to PRO plan for Moodle integration. But JWT creating is not working and i can not do integration. iā€™m waiting since 2 days !!!

Hi everyone, I have reported this bug along with the ā€œInvalid Access Tokenā€ error that you are seeing with the JWT app. Issue #149715

While I do not have an ETA yet, the engineering team is working to get this resolved soon. Thank you for your patience.

3 Likes

I just successfully created a JWT API key, secret, and JWT token. FYIā€¦

Hey @griscom,

Are you able to call the API with your JWT token now?

Thanks,
Tommy

No change with me, still the same issue since Sunday morning.

Trying to use the local version of the Sample Web App, but to no avail. Same symptoms as when I hadnā€™t filled in the API_KEY and API_SECRET. Itā€™s quite possible Iā€™m doing something wrong, though.