I am making a app type of zoom app . I want accessing audio raw stream in real time. Can we embedded the zoom meeting sdk inside our zoom apps.
@sumit.pathak, you can’t embed the Zoom Meeting SDK inside a Zoom App.
If you want to access the raw audio steam in real-time, here are the top 3 most common ways:
- Doesn’t require any 3rd party services
- Lighter weight than building and running a Zoom bot
- Needs to initiated on a per-meeting basis
- You need to set up an RTMP server to receive the data, which requires engineering effort to deploy, scale, and monitor
- Participants can get spooked by the “live” badge that appears in the meeting, depending on the use case
- No speaker separation
- Can get the separate audio streams per participant for perfect diarization / speaker labels
- Doesn’t spook participants
- It is very heavy-weight as you would need to spin up multiple servers to run the Zoom client for the bot
- Running infrastructure for Zoom bot costs more than live streaming.
- You need to encode the raw video and audio yourself
It’s a unified API that lets you send meeting bots to video conferencing platforms to capture the audio and video in real-time.
- Handles spinning up the servers, and providing the real-time raw audio so all you interact with is a simple API.
- Gets speaker diarization / speaker labels
- Works agnostic of meeting platform
- It’s another 3rd party service in your stack