Can we have something developer account kind of things, who have test key to test apis?

Actually, I want to get the timeline of start & end speaking of participant in recording but that only allows using business plan right, and I am having a pro account, to upgrade pro to business, it is saying that you should have a minimum of 10 hosts but I just want to test my API and for that why should I buy for 10 hosts.

Can you tell me that zoom has a free test account or not? if not then can I upgrade my account from pro to business with 1 host?

Hey @_MadanLal,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. I’m not positive about the details here but my understanding is that you would need at least 10 licenses in order to purchase a business plan. I’m now aware of a testing plan that we have available, unfortunately. I’ll double-check with our team.

In the meantime, you may want to reach out to our Sales Team to confirm the details here.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.