Cannot get past meeting information for certain meetings

Description
I am trying to use the api to get meeting details and participants for past meetings as I archive off our cloud recordings.

Error
Certain meetings do not return a result from the api and give a 404 error. The message body gives:
{“code”:1001,“message”:“User does not exist: nuXrMv5gR0yeqMUgAPjLzA.”}

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
I have tried:
/past_meetings/{meetingUUID}/participants
/past_meetings/{meetingUUID}
/report/meetings/{meetingId}
/report/meetings/{meetingId}/participants

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Here is a uuid that is having trouble: agRclHi3QCyWblpzE4iTyQ==

Additional context
This only seems to be an issue for type 8 meetings. I haven’t done an exhaustive test yet but so far all the ones that have failed have been type 8. I am getting all my uuids from the /accounts/me/recordings endpoint.

Hey @jcole01,

Are you passing in a userID or a meetingUUID for these endpoints?

Thanks,
Tommy

I’m passing a meetingUUID.

Hey @jcole01,

Is nuXrMv5gR0yeqMUgAPjLzA the meetingUUID or userID?

Thanks,
Tommy

The meetingUUID is any that exhibit this problem, including the one I posted (agRclHi3QCyWblpzE4iTyQ==). I have no idea what “nuXrMv5gR0yeqMUgAPjLzA” is. That is the response I get from the server.

Just to clarify, all the meetingUUIDs that have this problem give an identical response.

Thanks for the additional info @jcole01!

Our engineering team is looking into the issue. I will get back to you with updates. (ZOOM-179506)

-Tommy

Hey @jcole01,

After looking at our logs, the user you are trying to get meeting information for has been deleted on your end.

Thanks,
Tommy

Ok. So because the user was deleted I can’t get any details about meetings they created?

Hey @jcole01,

Correct.

Thanks,
Tommy