Cannot list some meeting participants, but other I can

Description
I’m using the v2/metrics/meetings to list meetings, and some meeting UUIDs result in a 404 Not Found error when used with v2/metrics/meetings/{meetingId}/participants. However, the other API for listing meeting in v2/metrics/meetings the meeting that not found is there and does work.

how can the meeting exist in metrics/meetings and not exist in metrics/meetings/{meetingsuuid}/participants?type=past ?

Error
“code”:3001,“message”:"Meeting does not exist: 8QJIm1KqQdC8pfbYG7ca0A==

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
bear token

Which Endpoint/s?
I use this :
Request URL: https://api.zoom.us/v2/metrics/meetings/8QJIm1KqQdC8pfbYG7ca0A%3D%3D/participants?type=past&page_size=300

on this endpoint I find the meetings, but I can’t find this specific meetings in participants
https://api.zoom.us/v2/metrics/meetings?type=past&from=2021-09-14&to=2021-09-14&page_size=300&next_page_token=b1EsVNjf1U5vIkjwzbhGhZo9WK02dJDacx2

Hi @rodrigo.ribeiro-ext,

Thanks for reaching out about this—do you get this same error when using the Meeting ID instead of the UUID? It looks like this meeting in particular may have been scheduled under the user’s Personal Meeting ID (PMI), which may be why this UUID is not working.

Let me know, thanks,
Will

When I use the meeting ID on the participants endpoint, the last instance of that meeting is returned from that ID, that’s why I have to use the UUID.

on the participants endpoint I don’t have the possibility to use the “from/to” parameter, so it only returns the last instance of this meeting

Hey @rodrigo.ribeiro-ext,

Thanks for the prompt reply and for clarifying—we’re looking into this for you and I’ll follow up shortly (ZOOM-310442).

Thanks,
Will

Hi @rodrigo.ribeiro-ext,

We believe this should now be resolved. Can you let me know if you’re still seeing this issue?

Thanks,
Will

Hello, I checked the case and now the error is no longer occurring, what was it?

Hey @rodrigo.ribeiro-ext,

This particular UUID needed to be patched from our backend—our apologies for the trouble! If you encounter anything like this in the future, please email us directly at developersupport@zoom.us

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.