Cannot join to the meeting using component view when meeting authentication is true. (Error 3034)

Hello,

I am using the zoom component view inside the Angular application. When the meeting authentication is false, I am able to join the meeting as an attendee successfully but when kept to true, the joining fails and throws the ‘JOIN_MEETING_FAILED’ error with errorCode 3034. Is there any way I can join the meeting as an attendee while the meeting authentication is true? The meeting is a registered meeting i.e. I am using tk value inside the join URL.

Attaching the error screenshot for reference.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Regards.

Hi, @vsi.edu

When you say the meeting authentication is false, are you referring to an API or Join function property?

Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 9.15.22 PM

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360037117472-Authentication-Profiles-for-Meetings-and-Webinars

1 Like

Hello @donte.zoom ,
Thank you for the reply.

I am creating this meeting by using zoom meeting create API endpoint in ASP.NET and there I am setting the meeting_authentication option. Now in the Angular application, I am using the web meeting SDK component view. Where I am getting this error. I went through the documentation, but could not find anything related to meeting authentication in the join options. Please let me know if I am missing something or are there any additional authentication steps to be performed before joining the meeting.

Thanks for the additional details! Would you be able to share a screenshot of the zoom meeting create API endpoint response (with PPI omitted )? You may also want to double-check the Meeting API Security Enhancements to help documentation ensure the meeting configuration was set up correctly. It outlines the impact of Zoom Create a meeting and Update a meeting API requests/responses in different scenarios.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.