Can't install APP from marketplace

Hi Team,
I’m not able to install Zoom for Salesforce app from marketplace the install button isn’t active it’s grey out.
We had previously that app installed then I uninstalled for some testing so why I can install again ???
All permissions are in place.
Thanks.

Hey @ramik.allakhverdiev,

Can you check to see if the app requires pre-approval for your account?

This button will be greyed out if that is required and not yet fulfilled.

Thanks,
Will

Hello @will.zoom ,
That button is grey out but I can enable it. When I did enable it now gives to visit Appex Salesforce site to install I’ve already installed from appex marketplace but unfortunately that integration not working since last time I’ve installed zoom for salesforce from zoom marketplace. Looking for your advice

Thanks.

Hey @ramik.allakhverdiev,

Can you provide some additional details around the issue you’re facing when you attempt to install from the Salesforce site? Are you getting an error?

Thanks,
Will

Hello @will.zoom ,
The problem that I can’t install this app in Zoom portal and because of this whole integration as per this doc Installing the Zoom App in Salesforce - Installation - Salesforce isn’t working an example Verify the integration for webinars seems nothing is creating in our Salesforce . Last time we did the same steps and everything was working fine.

I’ve managed to fix that, thank you.

Glad you were able to get it sorted!