Can't join meeting from second try

Description
according to sdk comments, I should use MobileRTCSDKInitContext to init sdk which replace “[[MobileRTC sharedRTC] setMobileRTCDomain: siteUrl];”.
new mode works well against Zoom meeting service, but can’t join second time against other zoom vender service.
SDK will callback this function:

• ( void )onMeetingError:(MobileRTCMeetError)error message:(NSString*)message
    {
    ///The meeting does not exist.
    MobileRTCMeetError_MeetingNotExist = 8,
    error = MobileRTCMeetError_MeetingNotExist
    }

once this happens user have to kill app and restart. In a words, app only join one time with “MobileRTCSDKInitContext” init sdk mode. If roll back to “[[MobileRTC sharedRTC] setMobileRTCDomain:xxxx]”, this issue goes away.

If zoom remove deprecated functions next version, I can’t integrate new sdk because I have zoom and other vender’s service.

Which version?
v4.6.15084.0206

Hi guan_bj,

Thanks for the post. What is “other zoom vender” service? Do you mean the official Zoom client?

Could you provide more information on how can we reproduce this issue?

Thanks!

Hi Carson
You know there are several resale company in China. Their service version is not latest version, I mean the vender company is these resale company. The major difference feature is on “Reactions”, Zoom has this feature, other company has no.

Hi guan_bj,

Thanks for the reply. This is a very interesting scenario. Could you provide some app’s names of the Zoom vendors/Reseller that has this issue so we could further investigate and testing this situation?

Thanks!

the name is zhumu website is zhumu.me

Thanks for the info. Will forward it to the engineering team for investigation and provide update shortly.

Hi guan_bj,

Would like to confirm the issue you are facing:

1. Are you trying to use Zoom SDK to join Zhumu’s meeting?
  2. Are you trying to firstly join Zoom’s meeting using zoom.us as the web domain, then change the web domain to zhumu’s?
  3. Are you facing issues when the Zhumu’s app is installed on the device, and using Zoom SDK to join and to use meetings on zoom.us?

By the way, it is recommended to use MobileRTCSDKInitContext to initialize SDK https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios/blob/master/MobileRTCSample/MobileRTCSample/SDKPresenters/how_to_init_auth_sdk/how_to_init_sdk/SDKInitPresenter.m#L19 rather than using setMobileRTCDomain as you have mentioned in the first post. Could you have a try with the new init method and see if this issue persists?

Thanks!

1. Are you trying to use Zoom SDK to join Zhumu’s meeting?
    [A]: Yes

2. Are you trying to firstly join Zoom’s meeting using zoom.us as the web domain, then change the web domain to zhumu’s?
    [A]: no, just join zhumu’s service after launching.

3. Are you facing issues when the Zhumu’s app is installed on the device, and using Zoom SDK to join and to use meetings on zoom.us?
    [A]: no, never install zhumu app.

By the way, it is recommended to use MobileRTCSDKInitContext to initialize SDK
[A]: yes, I would like to use initialize function. but it does not work against Zhumu service. And works perfect against Zoom service. So I have to use deprecated method.
these is my commented code
Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 16.05.39

Hi guan_bj,

Thanks for the reply. If you are trying to use our SDK to join Zhumu’s meeting, that is out of the scope that we could support. Appreciate your understanding. Thanks!