Can't load wasm files

Description
We use the Web Meeting SDK in our product. It worked fine until today: for some reason the wasm files can’t be loaded anymore, so the meetings can’t be started. I see a CORS error in the browser console. Please advise how to fix it.

Browser Console Error
Please, see the screenshot chrome_XjU8ARA8aK.png - Google Drive

Which Web Meeting SDK version?

To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to Halo Dog Park
  2. Click on ‘Join Session’ button
  3. See error

Device:

• Device: a Windows laptop
  • Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version 116.0.5845.188

Additional Notes
After doing some research we see a possible reason for a bug: an address of your CDN was changed. Is this the correct assumption?

Thanks!

Your CDN path seems to be looking for the WASM at https://jssdk.zoomus.cn which doesn’t seem to send the right CORS headers. Can you check your code for any lines like:

ZoomMtg.setZoomJSLib

which might contain the jssdk.zoomus.cn part. If you find them change to use the default source.zoom.us CDN:

ZoomMtg.setZoomJSLib("https://source.zoom.us/2.13.0/lib", "/av");

1 Like

That’s exactly what I meant, we’ll try to do that. Thanks!
But what has happened to the jssdk.zoomus.cn? It worked fine until today.

@victor.softeq ,

Are you still having issue with this?

Do take a look at this as well

Dear Zoom Support Team,

I am writing to follow up on a recent issue I experienced with the jssdk.zoomus.cn CDN. I was using an officially supported version of the SDK, but it suddenly stopped working. I was able to resolve the issue by switching to the source.zoom.us CDN and updating to a newer SDK version.

I am concerned about why the officially supported CDN stopped working, and how I can ensure that this does not happen again in the future. I would appreciate it if you could provide me with some more information on this matter.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

@victor.softeq did you try the web server CSP header guide which I’ve shared?

The error which you have encountered seems to be a CORS issue.

@chunsiong.zoom Thanks for the suggestion! The problem is fixed now, see my message above, it had nothing to do with the CSP.

What I’d like to clarify is why this error suddenly appeared. The previous CDN worked fine for several weeks or even months, but it broke down a few days ago. Could you be more specific about what exactly changed to make it break? And what we can do to make sure it does not happen again. Thanks a lot!

@victor.softeq

I’m interested in replicating this issue in my own environment to figure this out.

The fix which was shared uses a different domain.

There might be possibility it is a hosting web server configuration issue, but I need to replicate this before I can confirm it

@victor.softeq , I’ll check this out and get back to you in a bit

@victor.softeq we are looking into this

ZSEE-107195

@victor.softeq , thanks for raising this. The fix has been rolled out, and it should be resolved.

I am concerned about why the officially supported CDN stopped working, and how I can ensure that this does not happen again in the future. I would appreciate it if you could provide me with some more information on this matter.

An alternative way is to save and load the files locally using npm install.

Thank you, Chun!

The topic can be closed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.