SDK Integration wasm files does not load

I already install zoom SDK 1.9.6 and import into my project this way
import { ZoomMtg } from “@zoomus/websdk”;
ZoomMtg.setZoomJSLib(’/node_modules/@zoomus/websdk/dist/lib’, ‘/av’);
ZoomMtg.preLoadWasm();
ZoomMtg.prepareWebSDK();

Error
:8001/node_modules/@zoomus/websdk/dist/lib/av/6664_audio.encode.wasm:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
:8001/node_modules/@zoomus/websdk/dist/lib/av/6664_video.simd.wasm:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
:8001/node_modules/@zoomus/websdk/dist/lib/lang/es-ES.json:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
webim.min.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
6664_js_media.min.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Which Web Client SDK version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: PC
  • Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version: 91.0.4472.124 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional context
App is running locally localhost:8001 and laravel+vuejs is used to code de platform

Hi @sergioriosg,

Can you confirm you’re serving your application over HTTPS? Additionally, do you have any firewall or network considerations that could be interfering with loading these files?

Thanks,
Will

Hi Will thanks for your support, I already know what was happening, it was loading those files from the public folder like an url not as a module from node_modules so I copy the content of that directory into my public folder and it works.
Just another question, is it necesary to run over https to connect to a meeting? what if I’m testing from localhost?

Hi @sergioriosg,

While you can test from localhost locally, you will want to ensure you’re serving your app over HTTPS when you move to production.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.