Can't rejoin a webinar using Component View in React App

Description
I can start a webinar using the Component View in a react app with no problems. When I end the webinar in the console the following error is show:

zoomus-websdk-embedded.umd.min.js:2 Uncaught (in promise) {type: 'IMPROPER_MEETING_STATE', reason: 'closed'}

If I try and start the webinar again it seems to join without errors being thrown but the Zoom Component View disappears after I rejoin.

I am also having issues if I navigate to a different page where I am using the Component View also after I start a webinar. I think it is something similar to this issue here

There doesn’t seem to be a destroyClient method available though for the ZoomMtgEmbedded so what would the solution be?

Doing a page refresh will fix this issue.

Browser Console Error
Issue 1.
zoomus-websdk-embedded.umd.min.js:2 Uncaught (in promise) {type: 'IMPROPER_MEETING_STATE', reason: 'closed'}

Issue 2
{type: ‘INVALID_OPERATION’, reason: ‘Duplicated join operation’}`

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
Tried 2.35 and 2.4.0

Meeting SDK Code Snippets

const startWebinar = async () => {

try {
      const { signature, zak } = await getStartSignature(webinar.id)

await client.join({
        signature: signature,
        tk: zak,
        apiKey: process.env.REACT_APP_ZOOM_API_KEY,
        meetingNumber: webinar.id,
        userName: username,
        userEmail: email,
      })

} catch (err) {
      console.log('Error', err)
    } 
  }

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Start a webinar using the Component View
  2. End the webinar once started
  3. Try to start the webinar again

Device (please complete the following information):
Chrome and Firefox

@jmd11,
Thank you for calling attention to the behavior you are seeing. I am able to reproduce the Uncaught (in promise) {type: 'IMPROPER_MEETING_STATE', reason: 'closed'} error and have already reported it to our SDK team for further investigation [ZOOM-372963]. I will let you know what I learn, but please feel free to ask any questions you may have about this.

Thanks.

Can I ask if there has been any update on this issue?

Refreshing the page is the only way I can manage to get the zoom component to work if it has failed once before.