Can't Retrieve Previous Recording

Description
I’m using to “meetings” GET method to retrieve recordings and looping via PHP. but I see only 1 record and associated txt file when I do this. I can’t see and retrieve the previous 2 records by API although I see them on the admin.

Error
No error occurred. I just retrieve one record.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Webhook.

Screenshots (If applicable)

Thanks for your helps!

Hey @therbta,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Please make sure that you’re setting the from and to parameters in your request otherwise the request will default to the current date:

If that doesn’t help, please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread. In that email, please provide the full request URL that you’re using when you see this issue and I’ll investigate further.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks, @MaxM, Do I need to change the request method with the POSTstrong text instead of GET? If I need to use ‘from’ and ‘to’ parameters.

Hey @therbta,

You would still use a GET request but you would include these fields in the query parameter. Just to clarify, this pertains to the Get Meeting Recordings API, correct?

Thanks,
Max

Hey @MaxM,
Getting to the list of recordings is not enough for me, I need to play and download URLs, etc.
I think that function provides me to get a recording list not anymore, am I?

Thanks for your helps.

Hi @therbta,

You can use download and play URL’s properties which are provided in the Json response body for the GET Meeting Recording API mentioned about.

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 4.28.45 PM

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Donte

Thanks, @MaxM @donte.zoom
It worked for me!

1 Like

Hi @therbta,

Glad that helped, please let us know if you have any more questions.

Thanks,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.