The electron demo is stuck in the input jwt token step
The master version at https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-electron
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Build the electron app. I’m currently getting lots of warning errors like ‘/…/zoom_sinks_wrap_class.h:878:3: warning: ignoring return value of function declared with ‘warn_unused_result’ attribute [-Wunused-result]’ but nothing breaking
- Run sh run_demo_mac.sh
- Enter https://www.zoom.us as the domain
- Enter JWT token in the next screen
- Notice that the screen does not progress/change, and the following log is output : “AuthWithJwtToken 5”
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.
- This is happening for me using electron 5.2 on Mac OS catalina. There is another discussion topic on this forum showing that the exact instructions and trying to run this on electron 12 fails, but lower versions of electron works. Not sure if that’s related or required.