Can't use Zoom's start_url twice

I am using zoom’s "Create a Meeting’ API to create a Zoom Session and get the session’s start_Url.

When I use the start_Url for the first time, I’m able to get into the zoom session fine. But say I decide to end the meeting and rejoin, I get a “you cannot start the meeting because it is hosted by another Zoom User” error. If I try rejoining using the join_url, I get a “this meeting ID is not valid” error. This is a problem especially for recurring meetings because all the meetings have the same start_url and the start_url is only working once.

I also tried getting the start_url dynamically each time by calling the “Get a Meeting” API. Similar to above, I am able to successfully get the start_url and start the meeting the first time. The second time onwards, I get the error: "{ code: 3001, message: ‘Meeting does not exist: 82749987484.’ } "

How do I successfully handle starting a zoom meeting, ending the meeting, and then restarting the meeting again?

Hi @chutiyatahir6 ,

When did you begin observing this behavior? Have you made any changes on your end that can help us narrow this down? This sounds like a bug and would love for you to open a ticket with the meeting information, screenshots and/or recording of what you’re experiencing.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.