Changing type of the zoom app

Hello, after publishing zoom application we realized that we can’t see the app in the maketplace from the client application. As far as I understand we selected wrong type of the application. Insted of “Zoom app” we selected OAuth app. I was reading zoom forum and found out that there’s no major differences between these two types. The question is how can we change application type, without creating a new application? The process of publishing took at least 3 month, so we can’t wait so long one more time.

Thanks!

Hi, @t.kocharova,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum. I’m sorry to hear that you published the wrong app type to the Zoom Marketplace. Currently, there is no way to change an OAuth app to a Zoom App. Please note that Zoom Apps go through different reviews and testing processes, so you will need to create a new Zoom App and submit it for review in order to be listed on the App Marketplace. More info on Publishing a Zoom app can be found below:

Publishing an app

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/zoom-apps/publishing-an-app/publishing-an-app/

Let me know if you have any questions or comments about this.

We’ve just published application with another type. How we can speed up validation process?

@t.kocharova,

One way to speed up the validation process is to diligently correct any issues raised by the App reviewer and promptly respond to requests for additional information.

Please let me know if you have questions about this.