Click to Dial - Initiate Call Immediately?

I am trying to implement click to dial with Zoom, and I have followed this instruction: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/zoom-phone/outbound-call

However, this only loads the number into the Zoom client but does not actually initiate the call. Is there any way to have it dial automatically?

I have enabled the following setting in our account, so I don’t understand why it won’t initiate the call.

This is really important for us because we need to be able to match the call log in our CRM with the call in Zoom. I have it set to where I’m capturing the click on the phone number in the CRM and getting that exact timestamp, which would match the Zoom call timestamp if the click-to-dial actually initiated the call.

It’s also important to keep our call center reps productive and not have them need to make an extra click.

How can I make this click to dial initiate the call immediately?

Hey @kmckee,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. I looked into this and it doesn’t seem that we have a way to automatically place the call. The user has to click the dial button.

If you would like the ability to place the call immediately, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category. Our engineering team can then consider the feature for a future release.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.