Closedcaption url?

Description
Hi , i saw in this tutorial Integrating a third-party closed captioning service – Zoom Help Center

that there is an example but the url seems not to be available.

What is the real url ? is this an error? should i do something else?

Thanks

Hey @marianoir,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. If you are integrating a 3rd party closed captioning service, this URL would be provided by your captioning service. For a wider overview of closed captioning with Zoom, please see the following URL:

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

Hi Max, thanks for answering, i am developer and im making a site that allows people to transcript live what other people are saying, so technically i am doing the “3rd party program” , but the restful url in the example in this link Integrating a third-party closed captioning service – Zoom Help Center is not working , so i dont know where to post the messages.

Thanks!

Hey @marianoir,

I appreciate the details. Just to confirm, you’re making requests similar to what is in the examples posts:

Where you are replacing the parameters with your own information, correct? What is the response that you’re getting?

Thanks,
Max

Hi Max, the problem is that wmcapi.zoom.us:80 does not exists

No se puede acceder a este sitio web

Comprueba si hay un error de escritura en wmcapi.zoom.us.

• Si está escrito correctamente, [prueba a ejecutar el diagnóstico de red de Windows](javascript:diagnoseErrors()).

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Look at the screenshot

Hey @marianoir,

Thank you for the update. Looking at this a bit closer, this seems like something our Customer Support Team can assist you with best as this is not part of the Zoom API and Marketplace.

Please reach out to them and they should be able to advise on using this API.

Thanks,
Max

Max, can you just tell me what is the url for using the closedcaption? maybe it has changed and the manual is not updated.

Hey @marianoir,

Thank you for your question. If this was information that I had I would absolutely share this with you but the URL itself may be specific to the account that you’re trying to integrate with. I think that this is just an example and that our Customer Support Team will be able to provide something more specific.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.